Appearing in mobile search ad results can increase brand awareness by 46% according to WordStream.
Buy Interruptive Mobile Banners on INTIEM platform from R4300 per month
Get premium exposure on the INTIEM mobile website from R4300 per month by booking an Interruptive Mobile Banner.
What does it look like?
80% of INTIEM readers read articles on their phone. Our interruptive mobile banners are the ads placed in between the article that showcases a certain company’s solution to a problem our readers might be facing.
* Mobile Interruptive Banner 1
*Mobile Interruptive Banner 2
Does it work?
Yes! Appearing in mobile search ad results can increase brand awareness by 46% according to WordStream. Also consider that internet users now spend over two-thirds of their digital media time on smartphones and other devices and it’s unlikely that it’s going to slow down anytime soon. You are either part of the conversation or not.
The good news is you can do it from a lower marketing budget. You will be able to showcase your product to an affluent audience that are invested in their family and finding ways to live life better. This audience is educated, has money to spend, works, has kids, owns a home, goes on holidays and access the internet daily.
What is the offer?
- R4500 per month for Interruptive mobile banner 1 (top banner) Average of 15,000 impressions per month. (Rotating banners)
- R4300 per month for Interruptive mobile banner 2 (second banner) Average of 15,000 impressions per month. (Rotating banners)
- Minimum booking 3 months. All bookings to be paid upfront (no payment terms)
Any other important notes?
- Stock is limited and offer expires when all slots are booked
- Client to supply artwork and are allowed to send new artwork monthly. Banner will click through to link provided by Client.
- INTIEM to supply a monthly stats report to the client
What is the next step?
- Secure your booking with us by sending us a mail – click here
- Indicate if you prefer the first or second banner
- Don’t miss this opportunity!
Your business is important to us!
Liezel van der Merwe
Managing Editor INTIEM
Quick Insight: What matters to the INTIEM community? Anything to do with their homes, whether it be the people in it or the financial/physical side, is important to them – if an advertiser can assist in making their homes safer, better, more efficient you will get their attention.